Thursday, April 03, 2008

I (heart) Google

I love Google.

There aren't enough words to express my love. I can't live without it. I worship at the altar of Page & Brin & the Googleplex and all those people who make my life better (kidding...not)

Does anybody know how to sort results by date rather than relevance? I can do this with the News, but not with the Web results. Just wondering.

Since I saw Rod Stewart day before yest, let's sing to the Goog:

Have I told you lately
that I love you?
Have I told you
there's no one else above you?

You fill my heart with gladness
Take away all my sadness
Ease my troubles,
that's what you do


Laugh, but it's true.... and I'll be posting odes to Wikipedia and Imdb next.


Today's other musings:
Espresso and coffee n' go don't go together.
How long until pharmaceutical companies develop medication for procrastination? and how will the marketers motivate people to stop procrastinating on "talking to their doctor?"

No comments: